Thursday, March 27, 2008

New Freebie Kit...Denim and Dirt

Here's my newest kit Denim & Dirt. I really like it...& have been waiting to post it in case I get selected for a CT call, but I have to start making some more LO's before I can apply I think, so I decided to give this away. If anyone uses it, please email me with your LO so I can post it on my blog, I'd love to see your creations! (It would make my day!) Don't forget to leave me some love ♥ if you download. I hope you guys like it! Now I can start working on my LO's & a new kit. :D

Link has Expired.


Link has expired.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much!
It's just right I've been looking for!

Mamouniaduquebec said...

It is gorgeous, beautiful, thanks a lot!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, this is a beautful kit.

Sharon said...

Thank you for the awesome kit!

CindyLou said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit!! Thanks for sharing your talent.