Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hangable Hearts with Ribbons!

I just made these tonight for you guys... I think they're really cute. I tried to get all the colors so they would be versatile. Again, I am including a preview as the packaging looks so crummy. They all have the same design on them....it's a wall paper I made for my Warmth kit. I think it's really pretty. I really hope you guys do too. :D Oh yeah, & feel free to share my freebies as long as you include the previews. I'd love to get a ton of downloads... the more people that know about them, the better. That's what giving is all about right? Gives me warm fuzzies. :D Thanks. *hugs* Jewels

You can download this freebie HERE. Please leave me a comment on my blog if you download, it just takes a second, & they mean so much! ♥


No comments: