Thursday, February 7, 2008

Working out the kinks...

I am working out the kinks in my new scrap kit, with the help of some very sweet ladies that are critiquing it for me & offering loads of advice. Thanks!!! :) I have to fix all my torn papers & I'm wondering if it would just be easier to start over, or to go back & fix what I have. I think I'm going to try & start over.

Don't forget to leave me a Valentine! Only 7 more days & I get to read them!


Once I get the papers fixed, & all the files converted to.png & resize some elements, the mini kit will be available. Thanks for your patience! I've got so much to do with 3 kids & all... I don't always have the time to do the things I need to. Plus my computer is on the fritz & keeps randomly shutting off on me. Especially if one of the kids or I try to play a game. I think I'm going to have to take it in to Geek Squad & have it looked at. We'll see what my hubby thinks... we have a lot of stuff we have to pay off & are pretty tight right now. Go figure. Well, I just wanted to post an update.

I should also have another Layout for download soon from another of my challenge takers. :) She's waiting for me to fix my red torn paper...so I'm going to do that now. (Before I get side tracked again).

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

I hope you get your computer fixed soon...I know how frustrating that can be!