Monday, February 11, 2008

Zipped up Mini Kit Papers & Elements...

That file was huge & nobody has downloaded it yet, so I thought maybe I should split it up & let you re-assemble it yourself. LOL The file sizes are a lot smaller! The papers are just under 7 MB, & the elements are a little over 3 MB. BIG difference. Papers are 12x12 300 dpi, & the elements range in size, but are also 300 dpi, & are in png format.

I think I am going to make a bigger diamond bow. I was told that it doesn't really fit with the kit because the quality is not the same, but that's just because I resized it. It should take some time, but I'll get around to it & post it here for you guys.

My main kit is ready now, I just have to make previews & put it up in the shop. If anyone is interested in it, please email me & I will get my butt to work. There are 20 papers, & 104 elements! (I TOLD you it was a mega kit)! I am also going to split it up & offer it as 2 & 4 seperate kits.

No comments: