Wednesday, February 13, 2008

New Freebie! Hangable Hearts & Lips

Made these while I was playing around with a tutorial the other day & forgot about them... so I figured I'd see if anyone had a use for them. You can hang them from anything, or, as you'll see in my next post, attach a ribbon to them. They vary in size, but most are 500x500. Sorry they're so random... like I said I was just playing around. The packaging makes them look terrible, so I am uploading a preview so you know what you're downloading. ;) These are all different though. The next set is all the same. Total Randomness...gotta love it. PLEASE NOTE: These are all transparent .png's I don't know why they are showing up white in the preview.

You can download this freebie HERE. Please leave me a comment on my blog if you download, it just takes a second, & they mean so much! ♥


No comments: